Selling property in Portugal
Once you have decided to sell your property in the Algarve we recommend you to take the following steps:
- Ask a local licensed real estate agent to give you a valuation of your property.
- Organise all documentation relevant to your property namely:
- A copy of the property's registration details in the Tax office (Caderneta Predial )
- A copy of the registration certificate from the land Registry office (Certidão do Registo Predial)
- A copy of the title Deeds (Escritura)
- A copy of your passport number and Tax number (Número do contribuinte)
- Copy of your property plans (if you have these in your possession)
- Copy of habitation licence applicable to all properties (re)built after 1951. (Licença de habitação)
- Bore hole & Fossa (septic tank) license
- An energy certificate (Certificado energetico).
After receiving all relevant property information the real estate agent will prepare a mediation contract which will authorise them to market & sell your property.
For more information please call tel: (+351) 919 539 017 or fill in the form below.